The 2021 #HKICTAwards is coming. Are you ready? Over 350+ audiences joined our experience sharing session today live on YouTube https://lnkd.in/gk9GRF6. They asked many good questions. Great sign. Thanks #OGCIO #HKPC.
The winner of the 2020 HKICT Award Grand Award Davon Hui #Blutechio, experienced judge Leonard Chan, the Awards’ Standard Assurance Subcommittee Prof Wong Kam Fai, & me were there to share our experience.
My key takeaways:
1. Identify the right problem or pain point to focus on
2. Passion, purpose, social impact & charisma count on top of #innovation & #technologies.
3. Scalability of your business to show your “hockey stick” growth
4. #KYJ Know Your Judges is equally important as #KYC Know Your Customers. Every customer is different so is every judge. Find out who they are & predict what they will ask.
5. Establish your credibility by proven cases, customer traction, industry endorsement, etc.
6. Time management, fully utilize your presentation and Q&A time
7. Preparation, rehearsal, proactively get third party feedbacks. Do you have devil advocate in your network? Find them & get them challenge you.
8. Rehearsal, backup plan for your demos, backup slides…
Happy to share more. Hope you can learn more from your journey & widen your networks.
Comments are closed.