I would like to share what I learned from my recent visits to 3 leading innovation labs with AI focus in HKSTP. It is all about co-creation. Love it. IBM Innovation Lab brings their world’s innovation to HK & co-creates solutions using Design Thinking with client & startup to solve their pain points. IBM’s 19 world-class research facilities spread across 12 laboratories on 6 continents with 3,000+ researchers. Thanks for IBM GM of HK Francis Ngai to make this happen. Siemens Innovation Lab focuses on Mobility & SmartCity. Their MindSphere is the cloud-based, open IoT operating system from Siemens that connects our products, plants, systems, & machines, enabling us to harness the wealth of data generated by IoT with advanced analytics. The lab facilities clients and startups to co-create IoT & Big Data innovations. Thanks to Siemens CEO of Mobility Jens-Peter Brauner to make it happen. Last but not the least, HKAI Lab is a non-profit organization which aims to empower AI startups on technology side & nurture a healthy AI community for HK. The lab is backed by Alibaba AEF Sensetime & STP. They run 2 cohorts per year to select AI startups with cutting edge technology to join them. Thanks for Executive Director of the HKAI Lab Timothy Leung to make this happen.
- Congratulations to Dr Tenny Lam Receving the Excellence in Research Application Award
- Welcome CUHK Chinese EMBA Students Back to CUHK Campus in HK
- The 2nd Cohort of DLEP Programme in CEBHK
- D2Place – How Traditional Manufacturing Leader Transformed Itself
- HKDAS Hackathon 2023
- Lunch Gathering with CUHK EMBA Team
- My First Class In The Year Of The Rabbit
- HKIB Spring Lunch 春茗 for the Year of the Rabbit
Comments are closed.