Date: 17 – 18 May 2017 (Thursday – Friday)
Time: 1100 – 1830 (17 May) ; 1100 – 1800 (18 May)
Venue: Hall 1D-E, Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre, Wan Chai
Organiser: Hong Kong Trade Development Council
Theme: Powering Start-ups
Cyberport has participated in HKTDC Entrepreneur Day over the past few years. Riding on
previous experiences and success, Cyberport will hold a Cyberport Pavilion at Hall 1D-E this
year and Cyberport start-ups are invited to join us as co-exhibitors.
Offers to co-exhibitors
Attractive package is offered to Cyberport start-ups members. Leveraging this showcase
opportunity, our co-exhibitors can enjoy the following benefits:
1. Approx. 4-square meter well-furnished booth area for showcase and company
2. Dedicated presentation session exclusively for co-exhibitors to further promote their
services / solutions.
3. Seats in the Fund and Mentor Business Matching Session to meet investors and
4. Opportunities to be selected to display their products / solutions at the HKTDC Design
Gallery in Wan Chai from 7 – 18 May 2018*
5. Features in pre-event publicity, such as newspaper advertorial, social media posts,
eDMs etc *
6. Company video / advertisement to be played on the TV screen at the Pavilion to draw
* Subject to the final decision of HKTDC
Booth Rental Package for co-exhibitors
Booth rental fee offered by HKTDC: HK$5,367- for 4 sqm standard booth
Booth rental fee offered by Cyberport: HK$5,000-
#for 4 sqm well-furnished
HK$5,000 rental fee includes the below equipment:
1. A display poster panels – for poster size of 1100mm (H) x 700 mm (W). Coexhibitors
are responsible to design their own posters.
2. A 0.5m (W) x 0.5m (L) lockable cabinet with storage space
3. Power supply with a power socket
1. The fee of HK$5,000 is an engagement fee which is non-refundable and nontransferrable.
The cheque will be settled upon receipt.
2. Co-exhibitors shall comply with the exhibitor manual without violating the regulations.
3. Shortlisted applicants will be invited to a booth selection session; booth allocation will
be decided by drawing lots.
4. Booth area should be well-managed with the co-exhibitor being present throughout the
exhibition period (i.e. 17-18 May), in order to fully utilize the showcase opportunities.
Please sign on the participation sheet on a daily basis with the help of on-site Cyberport
5. Co-exhibitors shall sign on the participation sheet on a daily basis with the help
of on-site Cyberport staff.
How to register as co-exhibitor:
1. Fill in the attached reply slip
2. Send a crossed cheque with a copy of the reply slip to Units 1102-04, Level 11, Cyberport
2, 100 Cyberport Road, Hong Kong (Attn: Shan Chan / Queenie Chang) by 27 March
2018. Application with insufficient information provided or without the cheque would not be
*Crossed cheque should be made payable to “Hong Kong Cyberport Management Company
Limited quotas are available and we served on a first-come-first-served basis.
Act now and join us at the Entrepreneur Day!
For any further assistance, kindly contact Ms. Shan Chan at [email protected] / Ms.
Queenie Chang at [email protected] .
Fast Facts of HKTDC Entrepreneur Day
– An event organised by HKTDC to address the society’s needs in finding possible
ways to develop entrepreneurship. It is a platform for information exchange and
experience sharing in starting new businesses.
– With a wealth of start-up opportunities and supporting services tailor-made for the
new start-ups in Hong Kong.
– 275 Exhibitors joined the Entrepreneur Day in 2017 which attracted over 17,000
– Not-to-be-missed events include “Start-up Runway”, “Pioneer Meetup”,
**Cyberport reserves the rights to confirm the co-exhibitors’ participation as the final decision. **
Comments are closed.