ACCA Hong Kong CFO Summit 2018 was successfully held today. This year’s main theme was AI and EI (Emotional Intelligence). We shared a lot on what AI can do but more importantly what people can do but AI cannot. Our human capability on managing EQ is one of the examples. ACCA published a great report on this. It also mentioned 7 quotients that we should have not only to improve our work but also differentiate us from AI. You may download the report here. http://fqrct.com/t/57d5db3 Thanks for ACCA inviting me to be a panel speaker there and organizing such a great conference including Jane Cheng Teddy Liu Natalie, Leo, Eunice, Venus Tang (鄧麗華) Morison Chan many more friends in ACCA.
- Awards Presentation Ceremony: The 12th Customer Caring Scheme 2022
- CUHK EMBA Class: “Crafting and Executing Winning Strategies”
- Sharing with MTR Executives: Digital Strategy – Lead and Execute Your Digital Vision
- CUHK EMBA Course: Strategic Management of Innovation
- Congratulations to Dr Tenny Lam Receving the Excellence in Research Application Award
- Welcome CUHK Chinese EMBA Students Back to CUHK Campus in HK
- The 2nd Cohort of DLEP Programme in CEBHK
- D2Place – How Traditional Manufacturing Leader Transformed Itself
Comments are closed.