“China’s marketing community will lead the way.”
-Scott Beaumont, President – Greater China, Google
Over the past decade, China’s internet economy had undergone a rapid expansion, from a follower to a trailblazer in digital marketing. China’s marketing innovation and creativity will progressively benefit from the sophisticated digital ecosystem that combines data, technology and content enabling better consumer intelligence, which is expected to have a significant influence on Hong Kong’s marketing community.
In a recent survey, 34% of executives said that AI as a trend makes them feel most unprepared. 56% are overwhelmed by the amount of data in their marketing activity, analyzing and arriving at BI a difficult task.Disconnect and inadequate adoption to such disruptive technologies leads to poor content, form and audience reach.
Building from our successful series of CMOi events, the CMO Innovation Summit 2018 will answer the most crucial question marketers have today – how far have they come since 2017 and where are they heading towards?
The one day forum will equip marketers with progressive strategies and case studies on Artificial Intelligence, the new format for video content and user generated content, big data breakthroughs and the growth of affiliate marketing, just to name a few.
Why Should You Attend
- Build an innovative enterprise by driving artificial intelligence and machine learning capabilities
- Create brands that are relevant across multiple stakeholders groups to avoid media-channel monopolization
- Improve and integrate connection, data and content
- Effective and sustainable strategies to produce high-quality short video content
- Deliver lifetime value in the affiliate channel for true insights on partnerships
READ MORE : https://www.questexevent.com/cmo-innovation-summit/2018/hongkong
Comments are closed.