Cyberport Venture Capital Forum CVCF 2018 was successfully held in Cyberport today. Over 1,000 investors, start-ups, and other stakeholders of innovation and technology industry from all over the world joined this year’s CVCF. One of the key highlights in the forum was 2 FinTech unicorns from Hong Kong TNG and WeLab were sharing their fund raising experience with top investors including Israeli OurCloud and Hong Kong ClickVenture. Followed by another panel with our future unicorns Origami and FindSolutionAI and their investors Gobi and Misuho. All these 4 outstanding start-ups are from Cyberport community. We are extremely proud of them. Well done. Appreciate great effort from Kevin Johan Wong Simon Loong Alex Kong (江庆恩) Viola Lam and more. Thank you so much for all participants and guests to make another great milestone for Hong Kong start-ups ecosystem. Cheers.
- Congratulations to Dr Tenny Lam Receving the Excellence in Research Application Award
- Welcome CUHK Chinese EMBA Students Back to CUHK Campus in HK
- The 2nd Cohort of DLEP Programme in CEBHK
- D2Place – How Traditional Manufacturing Leader Transformed Itself
- HKDAS Hackathon 2023
- Lunch Gathering with CUHK EMBA Team
- My First Class In The Year Of The Rabbit
- HKIB Spring Lunch 春茗 for the Year of the Rabbit
Comments are closed.