I shared my view in an interview conducted in hashtagGS1HK Annual IoT Conference 2019 on how hashtagIOT, hashtagAIOT, hashtag5G and hashtagBigData work together to empower business and technology leaders and professionals with high hashtagDataQuotient or hashtagDQ so that they can lead and compete in the hashtagDigitalEconomy. In the hashtagAI Era, 30% of all current jobs will be automated by AI by 2030 according to hashtagPWC. At the same time, 30% of our workforce in leading enterprises need to be a hashtagCitizenDataScientist according to hashtagGartner. Do you get the logic from these 2 numbers and what does it mean to you? Our view is that DQ will be as equally important as today’s hashtagIQ, hashtagEQ and major language skills, such as, hashtagEnglish, for the success of everyone in our new workplace of Digital Economy. hashtagOpenCertHub‘s mission is to democratize data literacy to the mass and transform the current workforce to be citizen data scientists, data engineers, data scientists and more in open source environment. Find out more here www.opencerthub.com Thanks again for Hong Kong GS1 and Anna Lin Andy Bien leadership for making this happen and empower HK to be a data-drivenSmartCity.
- Congratulations to Dr Tenny Lam Receving the Excellence in Research Application Award
- Welcome CUHK Chinese EMBA Students Back to CUHK Campus in HK
- The 2nd Cohort of DLEP Programme in CEBHK
- D2Place – How Traditional Manufacturing Leader Transformed Itself
- HKDAS Hackathon 2023
- Lunch Gathering with CUHK EMBA Team
- My First Class In The Year Of The Rabbit
- HKIB Spring Lunch 春茗 for the Year of the Rabbit
Comments are closed.