Several key drivers of data innovation & culture for their organizations were in my f2f offline panel yesterday. Heartfelt thank to Edwin Hui #Accenture, Bessie Chong #Esquel, Susanna Chiu #Bonjour, Maggie Yung #DBS.
Here are my key takeaways:
1. The mindset of the top management on the urgency of empowering every employee is critical for #DigitalTransformation. DBS has trained >50% of their employees on data literacy with their CEO’s support.
2. AI not just automates our tasks but also releases us from tedious & dangerous tasks. Manufacturers like Esquel has made use of #data & #AI to make their staff happier, healthier & more efficient.
3. Start with the colleagues in key departments who are more reluctant to change & help them solve their problems using data. It will drive the company to become data driven.
4. Not just training is needed but also internal competition, collaboration with external #ecosystem, mixing colleagues from different units #Squad to do data projects, recognition, are important for culture & mindset change.
5. #Reskill & #Upskill colleagues on data literacy should be on the top priority for #HR to empower their colleagues in the #DigitalEconomy.
Thanks Catherine Chan #Kornerstone Andy Kwok #OpenCertHub to organize the forum.
Comments are closed.