From their National BigData Analytics Framework to now NationalAI Framework, Malaysia MDEC has been proactively to transform their country to be a DataEconomy. I have participated in their largest AI & Big Data Annual Conference nextbigtechasia https://lnkd.in/ezEXEbr On behalf of OpenCertHub, I was glad to have a chat with the MDEC CEO Surina Shukri and Head of Data Economy Dr. Karl Ng there to see how we can collaborate to cultivate a platform to authenticate and certify AI and Big Data talents to fuel the rapid growth of the data economy in Malaysia. I also shared our experience in Hong Kong and mainland China on how we collaborate with the training institutes, universities, corporates, AI & big data companies & experts, recruitment professionals to nurture AI & big data talents. Our common mission is to democratize data literacy to the mass. AI is going to replace a lot of jobs but at the same create a lot of new jobs. Business leaders and professionals, not just IT guys, need to reskill ourselves on data capabilities in order to grow with the data-driven digitaleconomy. CitizenDataScientist is the way to go. For more, please visit www.opencerthub.com. Really glad to have met many great partners and clients who are interested to collaborate with us.
- Congratulations to Dr Tenny Lam Receving the Excellence in Research Application Award
- Welcome CUHK Chinese EMBA Students Back to CUHK Campus in HK
- The 2nd Cohort of DLEP Programme in CEBHK
- D2Place – How Traditional Manufacturing Leader Transformed Itself
- HKDAS Hackathon 2023
- Lunch Gathering with CUHK EMBA Team
- My First Class In The Year Of The Rabbit
- HKIB Spring Lunch 春茗 for the Year of the Rabbit
Comments are closed.