Digital Leadership Training Series:
Emerging Tech & Business Innovation Training Programme
THE ERA OF DIGITAL ECONOMY
Every business is a digital business. Where are we now? Seven of the highest valuated companies in the world are tech companies. What is the secret recipe of their success? These leaders create successful business models one after another based on their customer centricity, innovation, entrepreneurship and collaboration capabilities. What can we learn from the leaders and the laggards? What is likely to be in the next 3 to 5 years? As corporate leaders in the digital economy, we need to master these capabilities in order to be stay relevant and competitive.
EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES AND APPLICATIONS
Emerging technologies, such as AI, Big Data, Blockchain and IoT, are no doubt revolutionizing the whole world. Leaders in major industries are being disrupted or replaced by new rivalries tech giants, start-ups and cross-border challengers. What are they and how are they different from each other? What values can they bring to customers and enterprises?
INNOVATION MANAGEMENT AND METHODOLOGIES
Knowing that Innovation is a must for survival and growth, what are the industry best practices, frameworks and tools that can be used to innovate? Most importantly, how we can create, select and scale our ideas to develop sustainable and profitable business.
Enterprises face serious organizational, political, cultural, technological and financial challenges when they innovate. How can enterprises cultivate intrapreneurship and tap into external innovation to sustain its competitions and strike for growth? What can enterprises learn from and collaborate with start-ups and their ecosystem?
The programme will prepare the participants to deal with disruptive innovations and the changing basis of competition in markets. Participants of this programme will learn the latest digital technologies and how the leading tech giants, start-ups and industry leaders have made use of these technologies to create viable and innovative business models. More importantly, the participants will learn why these leaders can meet their customers’ needs and resolve their pain points better than their competitors including the traditional leaders in the markets.
The learning outcomes of the programme are as follows:
- Analyze the digital divide for leaders and laggards
- Understand major emerging technologies and their applications
- Leverage on innovation methodologies to create sustainable businesses
- Master how to cultivate intrapreneurship and collaborate with external ecosystem to innovate effectively in a corporate environment
CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE
Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to participant upon completion of the programme.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This programme is designed for business leaders and professionals in traditional industries. No pre-requisite is required.
DR. TOA CHARM 湛家揚博士
- Associate Professor, CUHK Business School
- Chairman of Dr. Charm & Co. and OpenCertHub
- Former Chief Public Mission Officer, Cyberport Hong Kong
- Former Executive: HSBC, IBM, Oracle and Jardine Pacific
- Chief Judge, 2020 & 2019 HK ICT Awards – FinTech
- FinTech Advisory Panel, Hong Kong Institute of Bankers
| 1. New Leaders and New Orders in the Digital Economy
– Tech Giants and Platform Leaders
| 2. Emerging Technologies and Applications
– The Power Duo: AI and Big Data
| 3. Innovation Management and Methodologies
– From Ideas to Scalable Business
| 4. Corporate Innovation
– Challenges of Corporate Innovation
12 September 2020 (Sat)
21 August 2020
1 days (6 hours)
English / Chinese
Executive Education Suite, 1/F, Cheng Yu Tung Building, The Chinese University of Hong Kong (Shatin Campus)
HK$8,000 (including course materials, refreshments and lunch)
- Early Bird offer: HK$7,200 (register by 31 July 2020)
- “Learn together” offer: HK$7,200 (enroll in the same programme with friends)
Remarks: Two applicants must enroll together at the same time in the same programme. Therefore, this offer does not apply when enrollment of two participants at different times or for different programmes.
- Alumni rate: CUHK/CUSCS/APIB Alumni can enjoy a 15% discount on the programme fee
- Corporate rate: please contact our education professionals for details
CUHK Business School
Miss Teresa Chung
Phone: (852) 3943 4413
Email: [email protected]
UPCOMING & PAST TRAINING
Grateful to spend my weekend with elite tech entrepreneurs and business leaders to learn about emerging technologies and business…
I was impressed by #ICBC Asia in the way how their senior management took #AI, #BigData and #FinTech seriously. Usually, most of the senior leaders will…
Comments are closed.