It is absolutely critical to have leading manufacturers, financial services institutes & startups to collaborate together to co-create innovative solutions to solve customers’ pain points & come up with new business models to seize the market opportunities in the Digital Economy. Here is a great example in Hong Kong. FHKI Federation of Hong Kong Industries Startup Council partnered with HSBC has organized a STARS programme to select the best of the best startups to add values to the Toys & Electronics manufacturing industries. https://lnkd.in/fV79SXT Today, we have done the vetting exercise. It was my honour being the Chairman of today’s judging panel & Principal Mentor of the programme. Experienced manufacturers, serial entrepreneurs, financial services leaders & investors were in our panel today. 10+ teams were selected & will proceed to next round for business & investors matching. It is encouraging to see all key stakeholders of the start-up ecosystem working together. It combines the strength of HK to create synergy & miracles. Look forward to seeing more joint effort there. Special thanks to FHKI & HSBC to make it happen & the great effort from participating startups. Bryant Chan, Jason Chiu , Gordon Lo , Idy Cheung Jaff Lau, Ada LAM, Daniel Chan & more.
- Congratulations to Dr Tenny Lam Receving the Excellence in Research Application Award
- Welcome CUHK Chinese EMBA Students Back to CUHK Campus in HK
- The 2nd Cohort of DLEP Programme in CEBHK
- D2Place – How Traditional Manufacturing Leader Transformed Itself
- HKDAS Hackathon 2023
- Lunch Gathering with CUHK EMBA Team
- My First Class In The Year Of The Rabbit
- HKIB Spring Lunch 春茗 for the Year of the Rabbit
Comments are closed.