It has been a year since I taught my favorite subject for #CUHK #MBA – Applications of #AI & #MachineLearning in #FinancialServices. I remember how engaged my MBA students like Daniel Lee Carmen Pan Olivia Saha & others were to learn about the subject. They did a few group projects on #PingAn #WeBank #DBS #HKEx impressively. Appreciate all guest speakers Wing Cheung Tim Chan, MBA, FLMI, Bianca Ho, Jacob Wai 韋達人, LLM, MBA, FRM, CMA, MHKCS & Tim Leung to share their practical experience. My students loved this part very much.
A new cohort will start next week. Thanks for Grace Liang‘s & her team’s support to make it happened under the #Covid19. We received great interest & enrollment for this class. Will share the latest AI #innovations on #WealthTech #LendTech #BankTech #PayTech #InsurTech #RegTech & #MarketIntelligence. Again I have invited seasoned #FinTech, AI & #BigData #entrepreneurs & innovators from incumbents & #startups to share their experience. Thanks in advance for Vivek Mohindra 默威克 #KristalAI, Medhy Souidi #DBS, Tim Leung #Tencent, Jacob Wai 韋達人, LLM, MBA, FRM, CMA, MHKCS #Fitch, George Lee #Mastercard & Calvin Cheng, CFA #Wizpresso.
Look forward to another great learning journey with my #CUHKMBA students & guest speakers on AI in financial services.
The 9th BankTech Executive Summit 2018 is coming to Hong Kong on Mar 6, 2018.
Find out more here. https://lnkd.in/fwxsmnw
I will be moderating the Executive Panel with the following distinguished guests from banks and insurance companies. Join me to learn more from these leaders.
Financial Services 2018 – A CIO’s Perspective
Dr. Toa Charm, Chief Public Mission Officer, Cyberport
1. Ash Shah, Regional Property and Casualty CIO and Chief of Staff, AXA Asia
2. Wendy Wang, Chief Information Officer, HSBC Commercial Banking; Chief Information Officer, The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited
3. Manuel San Miguel, Vice President, Chief of Technology, Architecture and Digital Engineering, Manulife Asia
4. Peter Clark, Regional CIO, Technology & Operations, Standard Chartered Bank
5. Ritesh Sarda, CIO, Sun Life Financial Hong Kong
Dr. Toa Charm is invited to be the moderator of the 7th BankTech Executive Summit 2016 which will be held on 4th March.
This annual finance technology summit will bring together a galaxy of influential, disruptive and innovative Finance Technology Leaders to create opportunities
to transform and redefine financial services of today and tomorrow.
- Key Trends and Driving Forces Shaping the Financial Sector in 2016
- The Branch: Digital Disruption and the Workforce of the Future
- Disruptive Shifts in Financial Services: the Customer Perspective
- Empowering IT and Innovation with a Future-proof Mobility Platform
- The Internet of “Me”: Personalized Digital Banking Experience with Big Data
- Money 2020: Revolution in Digital Payments
- Navigating the Digital Age: Cybersecurity and Risk Management
- Vision 2016: Opportunities to Grow in a New Payments World